PowerPC cd status

So, with a tremendous effort from Ethan Benson, I now understand how to make
new-world bootable CDs.  A conversation with Ben told me my problem with
floppy-booting on oldworld, so that should be fixed soon also.  At that
point I am looking at (with luck) having the first CD be new-world bootable
and also PReP (hopefully adding an HFS partition table will not muck up the
prep booter and vice versa.  I have high hopes.).  It will include floppy
images (does anyone know how to make DiskCopy images without DiskCopy, or
must I resort to making them by hand?  I'd really rather not) that should
boot OldWorld machines, also.

All of that is still theoretical right now, however.

What I can say for sure is:

-rw-rw-r--    1 dan      Debian   756228096 Mar 21 17:26 potato-powerpc-1.raw
-rw-rw-r--    1 dan      Debian   680079360 Mar 21 17:27 potato-powerpc-2.raw
-rw-rw-r--    1 dan      Debian   162017280 Mar 21 17:28 potato-powerpc-3.raw

Obviously I need to cut the size limits a little lower, but otherwise, we're
making real progress here :)

Dan