Re: imac install

Thanks!

I found most of the stuff you pointed out. I also found a doc at:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jonh/lppc-serve/cache/572.html

that shows how to bootstrap a system from a ydl or linuxppc.com port.

Unfortunately (?) I have a new IMac DV and BootX doesn't work, I have to use
yaboot. I've found some docs on ydl's site that show how to use it but when I try
and supplement the debian kernel and ramdisk it gets ugly.

Oh well, this is why Linux is fun, right? :-)

-Todd