Re: More feedback

Sergio Brandano wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> - irda: postinst failure
> - swiprolog: the trace triggers an error (see below)
> - apmd: not supported
>   - what is supported then?
>   - It would be a good thing to add proper help
>     in the kernel APM section.
>   - the HD of my Lombard does not want to sleep for more than
>     a few seconds, although there seem to be no disc acces.
>   - how to set automatic powersaving for disk and display?
> - communicator/netscape: still not available

Hmm, but I'm using it right now.  The "communicator" package, which I think is
just an empty package with dependencies, is broken because there's no Netscape
4.7 for ppc.

Note that Mozilla M13 is up now, and seems to run very nicely.  Netscape 4.61 is
still slightly faster for most things, but over a modem, the ability to lay out
partial pages before everything is loaded makes sites like Linux Today and
Slashdot start to lay out much sooner!

-Adam P.