Re: PowerPC bootdisks for potato release.

an important caveat: for all 3 booters in my cd image (bootx, yaboot,
miboot) i specify root=1 in the kernel arguments. you'll probably want to
remove that.

(specifying root allows /linuxrc to be executed; the value '1' is used by
linuxrc to determine that real-root-dev is backward endian, and linuxrc
changes real-root-dev to a real device before it continues with booting.)

> > sounds like a plan to me, comments?
>
> if you'd like, you can use the image i've been working on as a starting
> point. it's gpld and all the contents are gpld (you'd probably change the
> text in the "Install Linux" so it doesn't talk about turbolinux and
> remove the manual/ directory :).

Brad
brad@turbolinux.com | http://www.turbolinux.com/~brad/