Re: PowerPC bootdisks for potato release.

don't be tempted to put in a rock-ridge partition or make it hybrid
though. i found that new-world machines' OF ignores the hfs data if it can
find an iso partition yet they can't properly boot from the iso partition.

ben wrote:
> For the "linux" part of the CD, you have several solutions: You can
> simply have an ext2 image in a big file on the HFS partition and mount
it
> via loopback (slow). You can also probably add ext2 partitions using the
> apple partition map of the CD, I _think_ the kernel will see them. You
> can probably also do a multicession CD with the bootable HFS stuffs in
> the first session, but tests must be done to see if MacOS can boot such
CDs.

Brad
brad@turbolinux.com | http://www.turbolinux.com/~brad/