Re: mpg123 endianness

geert@linux-m68k.org said:
> I just built the xmms source deb (from woody) and it plays MP3's
> perfectly on my Powermac 7300, with the OSS drivers. Ciao,
> Weird. Both the xmms from potato (0.9.5.1-4) and the one from woody
> (1.0.1-1) sometimes work, and sometimes don't. Most of the times they
> don't :-(

> Removing all sound modules (cs4232 ad1848 uart401 sound soundcore) and
> insmodding them again doesn't make a difference.

The source deb is at 0.9.5.1-5, and includes a patch that I wrote to fix a
problem that will cause the OSS driver in it to enter an infinite loop on
dmasound. The PowerPC deb is 0.9.5.1-4, and does not have the fix. Darn.

It would be nice if someone would get this built and uploaded, since the fix
it contains is powerPC-specific.