Re: mpg123 endianness

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Renaud Dreyer wrote:
> I just built the xmms source deb (from woody) and it plays MP3's
> perfectly on my Powermac 7300, with the OSS drivers. Ciao,

Weird. Both the xmms from potato (0.9.5.1-4) and the one from woody (1.0.1-1)
sometimes work, and sometimes don't. Most of the times they don't :-(

Removing all sound modules (cs4232 ad1848 uart401 sound soundcore) and
insmodding them again doesn't make a difference.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- Linux/{m68k~Amiga,PPC~CHRP} -- geert@linux-m68k.org

							    -- Linus Torvalds