Re: New kernel packages available - PLEASE test!

> In working on the boot floppies code, I finally sat down and cleaned up the
> kernel packages for powerpc.  I've made a set of kernel-patch-2.2.14-powerpc

Why not the kernel-image-xxx package? kernel-patch is obsolete. The control
with the kernel-image package is much better then with the kernel-patches.
You have no dependencies for debmake, kernel-package and some others.

Please ask next time the maintainer.

> Now I need to fix quik and console-data...

I cannot test quik here. console-data is my resort, now that i'm back from holidays.

Thanks,

    Hartmut