New kernel packages available - PLEASE test!

In working on the boot floppies code, I finally sat down and cleaned up the
kernel packages for powerpc.  I've made a set of kernel-patch-2.2.14-powerpc
packages, with images for chrp, prep, and pmac (no common - I need to fix
make-kpkg first, it won't build that subarch right now).  I'd really
appreciate feedback - I'm sure they aren't perfect, but they should be at
least as good as the 2.2.13 packages we have now.  Also, tell me if I'm
leaving anything important out of their .config's.

If no one has any problems with them I'll upload them real soon now - I made
these to use to work on boot-floppies.

Now I need to fix quik and console-data...

Dan