VERY preliminary boot floppies available for testing

... at http://www.them.org/~drow/boot-floppies-1 (or www.perl.sh, or
drow.res.cmu.edu if my DNS is being evil).

I don't want bug reports on these per se, but I thought I should get them
out to be looked at.  Keyboard handling is almost guaranteed to be broken;
booting them is an indefinite procedure; documentation is for the weak, or
for next week.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head with a chance of
working - there is a kernel in the powermac/ directory named linux.  It's a
kernel.  There is a file in the same directory named ramdisk.image.gz.
It's... you guessed it... a ramdisk.  BootX might even be able to take the
two of them and boot.

Success reports welcomed but not expected.  Failure reports only if they are
particularly entertaining.  Expect more in the days to come.

Dan