xfree86-1 3.3.6-3; 3 down, 3 to go

[Sorry for the wide crossposting.]

xfree86-1 3.3.6-3 was installed into the archive for alpha and i386

The sparc packages are in Incoming.

That leaves arm, m68k, and powerpc, which I traditionally do not build

This is just a message to let folks know that it's ready for building on
those 3 arches.  Please let me know if there are any issues.

G. Branden Robinson            |    "Why do we have to hide from the police,
Debian GNU/Linux               |    Daddy?"
branden@ecn.purdue.edu         |    "Because we use vi, son.  They use
roger.ecn.purdue.edu/~branden/ |    emacs."