Re: xfree86-1 3.3.6-3; 3 down, 3 to go

On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 11:21:28PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> [Sorry for the wide crossposting.]
>
> xfree86-1 3.3.6-3 was installed into the archive for alpha and i386
> yesterday.
>
> The sparc packages are in Incoming.
>
> That leaves arm, m68k, and powerpc, which I traditionally do not build
> myself.
m68k is uploaded.

> This is just a message to let folks know that it's ready for building on
> those 3 arches.  Please let me know if there are any issues.
The usual stuff. compat packages are not created, I built them by-hand. Then
genchanges complains about xlib, it does not like the depends line, there
was a substitution (sorry, Im not familiar with that stuff..)
$(xlib:libc5) or something, I did not see a xlib entry in shlibs (does it
have to be there? the other debs had an entry..) so I added by hand what I
found suitable...

Installed and seems to work fine.

Christian.