prep X

moin, moin,

I went through the x common docs in /usr/share/doc as well as other info I
found last night, but didn't figure out how to get X setup on my prep
system. I've been running prep Linux for some time now, but this is the
first time I've tried to get X going...

Is there any documentation that I'm overlooking? I've got the framebuffer
installed, but don't see anything listed in Packages that would config it
for me. Is there an XF86Config repository for PPC boxen?

We lost our PPC beowulf for alternative architecture at our LUG tonight,
so I'd really like to get X going on this box.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#                 der.hans@LuftHans.com                   #