Re: gcc 2.95.2 vs 2.91

>>>>> "David" == David Welton <davidw@master.debian.org> writes:

David> How do I track down what is causing that?

First try to find the .c file that is causing the problem. This may be
easy or not :(. Then check that compiling that file only with egcs-1.1.2
fixes the problem. Then split the file in multiple files to localize the
broken code and them comment the two asm (valid and invalid).

I know it is painfull but this is the only way things will evolve and
you will have contributed (again) to free software.

As soon as kernel 2.2.14 is out, I will try to report it
on my MCP750 and will tell you how it goes.

NB : be sure you use -fno-strict-aliasing when compiling as linux is known
to be broken using the strict-aliasin option.

--
   __
  /  `                   	Eric Valette