Re: Vodoo 2/3 (& other video questions)

Kostas Gewrgiou wrote:

> I am not sure about the status of the nv/glint driver but the matrox one has
> some endian problems i started working on it a few days ago and i hope i'll
> have it finished this week.

There are endian problems in the glint driver (and maybe even in the general
code) as well :(

Maybe your work on mga could also help for glint?

Five days a week my body is a temple. The other two, it's an amusement park.
Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net
                                     __  /// 	     AmigaOS/Linux(Debian/PPC)
Student of computer science at the   \\\///   Team *AMIGA*      ICQ #: 5675698
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology \\\/   AUGS member #163      IRC: CoOpER