root1440.bin is also broken! Wrong directory name and file modules.deb is missing

Please answer me directly at christian.ericsson@bigfoot.com (I'm not
currently subscriber of this mailing list!)

Hello Mr. Porter,

OK! The Rescue Disc seems to work now. However, the root1440.bin reference
to a directory and file that don't exist! When I try to configure the
device modules, I get the error message:

"can't open /lib/modules/2.2.6-15apmac/modules.deb"
"cd: can't cd /target/lib/modules/lib/modules/2.2.6-15apmac"

I looked at the directory structure under /target/lib/modules. There is no
2.2.6-15apmac directory, but the 2.2.12 directory is there instead. Then I
also looked in the 2.2.12 directory, and I can't find the modules.deb file
that the dbootstrap tries to open.

Could you fix these problems? (I have not the skill...)

Best regards,

Christian Ericsson