Re: what about potato boot-floppies for powerpc/apus ?

At 08:31 -0700 1999-11-05, Matt Porter wrote:
On Fri, Nov 05, 1999 at 02:52:36PM +0100, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> potato will be freezing soon, or at least so they say, so it is time to add
 > some kind of install stuff for apus also.

 A little bit late, ehhh?  I asked serveral times for this, but without any
 help this port is for the next release.

I've got to agree here.  Quite honestly the only subarch that is in really
good shape for the freeze is prep.  pmac is also quite good but doesn't
have much testing yet.

pmac is not ready for testing yet, I've discovered that pmac-fdisk does not support mac partition tables. I will fix this today.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>