Re: Lombard [which base?]

>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Herrenschmidt <bh40@calva.net> writes:

Benjamin> I suggest you get Paul Mackerras stable tree via
Benjamin> rsync. You'll get the best possible kernel for this machine,
Benjamin> and since last week, your powerbook will be able to sleep
Benjamin> ;-) (with a couple issues still needing the be ironed out
Benjamin> when waking up, and power consumption during sleep maybe not
Benjamin> as low as it could be, but we are still working on that).

Far out baby! After downloading and compiling snooze.c from:
   ftp://mirror.linuxppc.org/pmac/misc/

I ran snooze, and Voila! She slept like a baby. Woke up, too, which
was an added benefit ;-)

Thanks!

jas.