Re: could someone please try the following X servers.

On Wed, May 26, 1999 at 11:31:22AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Hello, ...
>
> i am in the process of sending more patches to be included in the next release
> of the X server.
>
> So i would like some people to test the two servers that you can find at the
> following place :
>
> http://dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr/~luther/xfree/

Ok i made another X server, XF68_FBDev_pm2_3 on the same site.

It contains some imstt fix and also the latest from michel, but with the GC
accel disabled. I would want ot know if the visual artifacts are still there,
the one that you could see with XF68_FBDev_pm2_2.

If i have no negative feeling about this one, nor another patch, this is what i
will be included in the new X server.

Also there is a PM2_FBDEV_SERVER_GC_ACCEL macro variable that you can set to
enable the GC accels, if you compile your own server.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER