suggestions for newbie

Help a newbie please. I've successfully installed Debian
into a ext2 partition under LinuxPPC. Unfortunately I only
allocated a 200MB partition for Debian. I have a StarMax 4160
with an external 2GB SCSI drive. I originally allocated 1.2GB to
LinuxPPC with 200MB of that dedicated to the Debian (I wasn't
sure how big to make it). What's the best course of action for
claiming the rest of LinuxPPC partitions?

Under Debian I currently have:

swap 96MB
/ 200MB

Any suggestions on how the best way of claiming the other partitions
for use by Debian would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Ken

PS. Oh yeah, _wow_, Debian is about the coolest thing since
sliced bread. dselect and apt are unbelievable.