Re: aumix binary NMU?

> > Currently,I tried to compile alsalib0.3.0-dev because I wanna aumix
> > package. aumix needs alsalib0.3.0-dev to compile.
>
> OK, I build aumix package and I'm prepared to upload it. Can I binary
> NMU for aumix?

Sure, binary-NMU is always possible; source-NMU is different (you must ask
first the maintainer then).

If you have a diff / patch, please report this as a bug report against alsalib.

For the upload: add your email address to the Maintainer: field in the *changes
file and pgp-signning it. After that you can use     dupload --to xxxx  alsa*changes
For the 'xxxx': please use a upload-queue, don't doit directly to master.
Have you a debian-upload-queue in *jp ?  If not, please ask
     Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>

for this and if you have setup one, report this also as a bug report against
dupload.

Thanks,

    Hartmut