Re: kde 1.1.1 packages for powerpc at ftp.kde.org

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 01:51:41PM +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

> On Mon, 10 May 1999, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
>
> > Thanks, now only kdegames is missing :-)  and gnome, and ...
>
> hehe, dunno about gnome, but the ... is constantly reducing, just uploaded
> rscheme :-)

Gnome has been uploaded out from staging area, and into potato, they should
compile without problem, at least for the biggest part of it, but it don't make
sense yet for me to build them, i cannot run them, they crash my xserver. Maybe
the autobuilder could have a try at some of them ? I will get my graphic board
back this week, at least the resseler said he sent it saturday, so i will be
able to build stuff and test it. I had a try aat accelerated X fbdev server
this weekend, but was not able to package it, i have a server though, maybe i
could just put it somewhere, and people could upgrade them by hand, will do so
tomorrow.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER