Re: RS/6000 2.2.6 kernel (source,image) available soon.

Herve Choplin wrote:

> I have a RS6000 43P model 140 and when the kernels are available ?

I got a lot of emails about the kernels not being available..

Verio/QualNet, home to sheer idiocy, had our connectivity screwed
royally yesterday. So I wasn't getting out much, and nobody was getting
in. Either way, I ended up not being able to get those images done (work
interferes too much with work!;) yesterday. I'll try and get them up
today, but I'm off to an onsite right now, so look for them after 4p
EDT.

--
-Phillip R. Jaenke, Head Unix Guru, Unicent Telecom
 216-344-2649 x4268