Re: Any suggestions for reviving a hosed bash?

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 12:20:24PM +0200, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> Hi Sven,
>
> > > PS: is the apus.config ok ?
> >
> > huh ?
>
> Have a look for http://powerpc.debian.org/~koptein/Config/config.apus and strip
> it down to a balanced linux-2.2.6 kernel with only really necessary parts into
> the kernel and the rest as modules.

ok, i will try it out, but, ... is it possible to have a kernel patch package
or something for apus, i don't think it will run with linus's 2.2.6 kernel,
but perhaps vger is in sync with the apus patches, there was some effort for it
lately, have not been following this since last month though.

> > what about the latest libgtk package, i compiled it and installed it on my box,
> > but it is not yet in the official archive, does the autobuilder have some
> > problem with it, or is it just waiting for its turn ?
>
> Yes, please upload the newer one. It is a versionsnumber problem for the
> autobuilder to compile gtk.

Ok, will do,

or will it be solved with gtk+1.2-1.2.2 ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER