Re: Any suggestions for reviving a hosed bash?

I ended up getting my system back by using bootx + redhat installer.  I
got a replacement bash and libreadline from base2_2.tgz.  For some
reason cp wouldn't work when booted from the installer image, so I had
to "cat file1 > file2" plus "chmod 775 file2" to do copies.