Re: new glibc, egcs, etc.
- To: Konstantinos Margaritis <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: new glibc, egcs, etc.
- From: Hartmut Koptein <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:54:01 +0100
- Message-id: <19990322185400.F7848@isis>
- In-reply-to: <99032218092102.05590@proton>; from Konstantinos Margaritis on Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 05:42:37PM +0200
- References: <19990322135351.B7848@isis> <99032218092102.05590@proton>
I think this is fixed since yesterday by wichert.
Yes, the damn sym-link bug.
> m4 (this could a little hard, but hey, they are only computer programs!)
> bash (that seems to be an ldd error on dpkg-shlibdeps, strange)
> libgtop (I already had that compiled, and believe it or not, it
> compiled right out of the box!)
Hmm, some packages compile very nice 'by-hand' but broken with the
build-daemon. I cannot guarantee that all compile-logs are up-to-date.
> libggi (I would like to test this out, if that's ok with you)
> m2c (seems easy enough)
> mpich (I like it :)
> freeamp (I have build this, I also have done 1.2.0, but it doesn't matter
> because audio output is distorted, known endianness problem)
> pdl (I'm not sure about that)
> mesalib 3.0+ggi | these two will hopefully work after we have ggi ported ok.
> svgalib+ggi |
> geomview (I have already fixed this, but it's useless since there is no glibc
> version of libforms, I sent the author a mail but no reply yet).
> pvm (I have compiled this ok, but it fails on install it makes only a static
> lib, but tries to install a shared one.)
Thanks for your work!