Re: missing packages

In article <[🔎] 19990224215435.C4044@plukwa.pdi.net>, Robert Ramiega wrote:

>know that Poland is not the best place for downloading from around the world
>so maybe someone has some spare place on some server outside US ?

I could make a place at our server. Try how good your connections are to
ftp.westfalen.de (in /homepages/hugo/debian there are some files from me, for
example a keymap for Apple users that tries to resemble most of the Apple
keyboard layout). If the accessibility is acceptable, I could set up an area
where you could dump files to (or set up a mirror there).

bye, Georg