Re: missing packages

On Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 07:11:43PM +0000, Georg Bauer wrote:

> That's libhtml-parser-perl. But where is mars-nwe? That's definitely not
> independend ... Hmm.
 umm probably somewhere at the faar end of autobuilder queue =o(
 If You need it badly just grab source package and do it Yourself, sorry

> BTW: thanks for the PGP2 package ...
 No prob.
 I've manually synced valinor.nws.net and plukwa.pdi.net. I don't think i can
put debian-nonus packages there as it's located in States (or am i wrong?). I
know that Poland is not the best place for downloading from around the world
so maybe someone has some spare place on some server outside US ?

--
 Robert Ramiega   | robert@pdi.net    IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 IT Manager @ PDi | http://plukwa.pdi.net/        | the power of Source