Re: XF86Config for PowerMac 6500 (ATI graphic card with fbdev)

hi--

i'm almost certain this is a symptom of the fact that accel is
incompatible with modes "default" on ati hardware at least. it sounds like
the problem i saw. disable accel or don't use modes default.

geert is aware of this problem but he has more pressing things he's
working on.

brad