Re: First Install help

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 02:33:23PM +0100, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> partition to expand the 'base2_1.tgz file I grabbed from the
> debian archive. When I reboot using this partition as root
> partition, I am stuck saying that it is unconfigured. How can I
> configure it ? (from an already booted Linux).
 Before You boot with that partition mount it somewhere and remove
/sbin/unconfigured.sh This should do the trick =o))
 There are some hints about Debian and PowerPC on
ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/projects/apus/docs/faq.html
 (Debian part is written by  Michel Danzer <<i hope i didn't screw his name>>)
 Whole FAQ is rather for Amiga users switching/playing Linux but can help
anyway

--
 Robert Ramiega   | robert@pdi.net    IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 IT Manager @ PDi | http://plukwa.pdi.net/        | the power of Source