Re: new ftp site for powerpc packages not ready for the main sites

On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 11:50:56PM +0200, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

> 	All files are in valinor.nws.net/pub/debian in a structure that most
> resembles the one in the official sites.
 Unfortunatelly i got this:
 host  valinor.nws.net
valinor.nws.net does not exist (Authoritative answer)
 =o(((
 Am i cursed or You misstyped hoist name? (i tried valinor.news.net with
similar results)
 Can You tell me emoutn of diskspace it takes now? I might make a mirror here
in Poland.

--
 Robert Ramiega   | robert@pdi.net    IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 IT Manager @ PDi | http://plukwa.pdi.net/        | the power of Source