Re: [robert@plukwa.pdi.net: gmp2 debian (?) package]

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999 at 06:14:11PM +0100, Robert Ramiega wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 05, 1999 at 12:04:29PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it is libgmp2's fault.  I patched it; perhaps I'll upload it this
> > weekend, since the maintainer seems to be MIA.
>  You mean original package? anyway it's good to have this fixed more
> permanently =o)
>
>  Just one question (unrelated to above)
>  I'd like to install Netscape (tried 4.07) but it needs libstdc++2.8 (i;ve
> build from source packages as well as trying mklinux official distrib). I
> should try other Netscape version or is there a place i can get libstdc++2.8
> ?

Not at the moment, and I'm too caught up in the current egcs tree to
try to rebuild libstdc++2.8 right now.  I've never gotten it working
reliably.

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |