Re: X startup hang

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> like said, i think it is a library incompatibility problem, compile it
> yourself, and you will be sure to have it working ...

Sounds reasonable.

> what about you michel ? did you try them ?

Nope, I don't have access to my box until Friday :( Also, it will take me
quite a long time to download them with my 28'800 modem, but I'll probably try
'em next weekend.

> but then you have the same config as me ...

Except that I am missing 30 Mhz.

Michel

--
Why drink & drive when you can smoke and fly?
Michel Daenzer			          ///	        mdaenzer@earthling.net