Linux for Motorola NT ophans

I have access to several Motorola PPC computers here that have become NT
ophans.
Rather than see them end up in the dumpster, I'd like to install linux on
them.  A description
of these machines is as follows:

Motorola Model Number: MT604-133F

Housed in a mini tower pc type box.  Motherboard has 4 72 pin simm sockets.
There are
3 pci and 3 isa slots (one shared) on a riser card.  Mother board has built
in SVGA (CL GD5434),
built in SCSI (NCR 53C810), built in ethernet (DEC 21040).  HD and CD are
scsi.  Motherboard has
a ps2 style mouse connector.  Also built in FD controller and FD drive
(1.44mb).

Is there a linux distribution configuration for this hardware?  What to I
need to install on these machines?

We would hate to have to scrap these computers which are now worthless
thanks to
Micro$ofts change of mood.