Re: /sbin/unconfigured.sh

On 11/3/98 12:17 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz at dan@debian.org said:

>Booting straight into the base tarball is a bit tricky.  Why that
>message is happening I don't know for sure, but the best guess is a
>missing /etc/fstab - that's the most frequent problem.  You'll also
>need a /etc/resolv.conf.

I've taken the fstab from my old redhat install and modified it to
reflect the new root (sorry I didn't mention this before - it was late
and I was tired). I forgot about my resolv.conf - I'll add that ASAP.

It mounts *a* root partition (I'm not sure if it's mounting the right
one) read-only, but then it doesn't unmount and remount it rw.

This is happening on both my 7600 at home and my g3 at work...

Darron
darron@odi.ca

For PGP Key send e-mail with "SEND PGP KEY" as the subject.