Re: PowerPC Base Files

Hartmut Koptein <koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de> writes:

> These two are incompatible! MkLinux uses the old libc, debian/powerpc use the
> new libc.

huh? what does this have to do with anything? you mount your debian to
be partition from mklinux, untar the base file, copy the appropriate
kernel/modules/fstab files, install quik (from macos) tell open
firmware where to look, reboot and you are set. so mklinux uses the
old libc and debian uses the new one. what's the problem?

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |