Emacs20 ready, but needs to be compiled...

I had an emacs20_20.3-2 package compiled for powerpc and uploaded, but
due to a mistake in the .changes file, it didn't get installed.  Since
then, I've released 20.3-3, and I don't have a powerpc binary for
that.

Since it may be a while until I can compile and upload one, if anyone
else wants to handle it, go ahead.  20.3-3 should compile fine,
presuming that the leim fixes that I added don't cause powerpc
problems.