Emacs20 ready, but needs to be compiled...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Emacs20 ready, but needs to be compiled...
- From: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 15 Oct 1998 13:01:26 -500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Andreas Zeller's message of "Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:37:25 +0200 (MET DST)"
I had an emacs20_20.3-2 package compiled for powerpc and uploaded, but
due to a mistake in the .changes file, it didn't get installed. Since
then, I've released 20.3-3, and I don't have a powerpc binary for
Since it may be a while until I can compile and upload one, if anyone
else wants to handle it, go ahead. 20.3-3 should compile fine,
presuming that the leim fixes that I added don't cause powerpc
Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930