Re: Emacs20 ready, but needs to be compiled...

> I had an emacs20_20.3-2 package compiled for powerpc and uploaded, but
> due to a mistake in the .changes file, it didn't get installed.  Since
> then, I've released 20.3-3, and I don't have a powerpc binary for
> that.
>
> Since it may be a while until I can compile and upload one, if anyone
> else wants to handle it, go ahead.  20.3-3 should compile fine,
> presuming that the leim fixes that I added don't cause powerpc
> problems.

No problem, upload it, the build-daemon on tervola will get it and compile it
then ... (if its available from mirrors)

Thanks,

   Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de