Re: List of powerpc owners

On Sun, Aug 30, 1998 at 08:36:43PM -0700, Alex Romosan wrote:

> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

correct me if i'm wrong; shouldn't collect only make an appearance on
machines not using GNU ld? in all my experience i've only encountered this
error on digital unix and solaris boxes using gcc and the native development
tools.

if so, that could be part of the problem.

-chris

btw, before i go merrily fdisk-ing along, is anyone on the list using qmail
on their glibc 2.1 system? this would be a great incentive for me to switch,
pronto (considering classes start soon). i've lost the list of packages in
need of maintainers, but if there's a relatively small one i'll look into it.

--
Chris Richards                  "we meet again, foofy."
                                      -- Chuck