Re: Time for 3.9.2?

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> although I would of course like if my pet patches (#593909, perhaps
> missing as second, and #609160, that integrates DEP-5 without modifying
> the Policy) were considered, I think that it is very good to go forward
> and publish 3.9.2 as you proposed.

Those are both in now.  :)

> I am interested in converting the Policy document to Docbook.  Do you
> think that it would be good to do it after 3.9.2, or that it would be
> better to wait 3.9.3 that more pending patches are applied ?

I don't think any of my outstanding patches are particularly bad to port
to a different document format, so at least as far as I'm concerned, you
could go ahead.  Although I'm probably not the best person to answer for
this month as I probably won't have much chance to do more Policy work
until May.