Re: Time for 3.9.2?

tag 593909 + patch
tag 609160 + proposal
thanks

Le Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 09:11:11PM -0700, Russ Allbery a écrit :

> Whatever else we can get done by then will be in.  Whatever doesn't make
> it we can get in 3.9.3.

Hi Russ,

it is great to see the Policy taking momentum again.

although I would of course like if my pet patches (#593909, perhaps missing as
second, and #609160, that integrates DEP-5 without modifying the Policy) were
considered, I think that it is very good to go forward and publish 3.9.2 as you
proposed.

I am interested in converting the Policy document to Docbook.  Do you think
that it would be good to do it after 3.9.2, or that it would be better to wait
3.9.3 that more pending patches are applied ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan