Time for 3.9.2?
It's been a very long time since 3.9.1, and we've accumulated a pile of
stuff in the Git repository. There are still tons of bugs that need more
review, more proposals we could get closure on, and so forth, but if I
keep waiting for everything to be perfect, I'm never going to upload
3.9.2. Plus, I'm going to be going on vacation in a couple of weeks and
disappearing for a bit again, which would just put things off longer.
Therefore, I propose that we upload 3.9.2 with what's in Git on Wednesday.
Whatever else we can get done by then will be in. Whatever doesn't make
it we can get in 3.9.3.
Russ Allbery (firstname.lastname@example.org) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>