Re: Debian Menu policy leads to confusion

James R. Van Zandt wrote:

To go along with Apps/Math
  Apps/Science

I suggest
  Apps/Engineering

We have quite a few finite element programs that could go there.
Electronics applications should either go there, or else add

  Apps/Engineering/Electronics

These definitely need to be reorganized. I am thinking about doing something like this:

Apps/Technical/Electronics
Apps/Technical/Engineering

Would you put photo management software (annotation, tagging,
constructing thumbnails, exporting HTML album pages, etc.) under
Viewers?

I am not sure, but I would probably put these into either Databases (Data Management) or Graphics. My draft is still sketchy, so any feedback is greatly appreciated.