Re: consistent tftpboot directory location

On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 04:08:56PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> || On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:07:03 +0100
> || Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@inittab.org> wrote:
>
> agi> On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 02:29:27AM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> >>
> >> Sounds fine to me, if we're ready to start using /srv.
> >>

> agi> Seems to be the right place now.
>
> And why don't use experimental to do this migration without affect
> sarge and sid? IMHO is one possibility to start make development of
> etch while we have sarge like testing.

It doesn't sound to me like the change is potentially disruptive enough to
warrant keeping such a change out of unstable.

Whether it propagates into testing before sarge releases or not is another
issue.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      The greatest productive force is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human selfishness.