consistent tftpboot directory location

There seems to be no consistency in debian about the default directory
used by tftpd servers. I've tried all three:

server		directory
tftpd		/boot
atftpd		/tftpboot
tftpd-hpa	/var/lib/tftpboot

It would be easier to try out different servers if they all used the
same directory by default. It would also be nice if that directory was
FHS compliant, which at least /tftpboot is not. I don't know if /boot is;
/var/lib/tftpboot is fine.

Thoughts on making this policy? I imagine we'd have to make sure not to
break existing systems that use the current defaults.

--
see shy jo