Re: docs, docs, and more docs(names of packages and location of files)

>>"Jochen" == Jochen Voss <jvoss2@web.de> writes:

 Jochen> * The foo-doc package should place the documentation into
 Jochen>   /usr/share/foo or into subdirectories of this.

 Jochen>     Rationale: Placing the documentation in /usr/share/foo makes
 Jochen>     the location consistent between packages with and without doc
 Jochen>     packages.

	Don't you mean /usr/share/doc/foo? That way, I can remount or
 mount /usr/share/doc/ and reduce diskspace, secure in knowing that
 nothing has been lost that would affect the day to day functioning
 of programs on the machine.

	manoj
--
I've spent almost all of my life with highly intelligent men.  They're
not like other men.  Their spirit is great and stimulating.  They hate