Re: [RFC] *-rc.d -> rc.d-* transition

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> I am not sure. Maybe Joey Hess, or one of the others kept some.

Nope. Does anyone have a debconf transcript? What happened to those
video tapes? I wanted to review some of the discussion during my debconf
talk too.

I dislike the rc.d anywhere in the name on general aestetic principles,
but Chris's arguments about the update- prefix are persuasive to me. I'd
much rather see the "rc.d" name dropped where possible for "init", so
we'd have invoke-init, update-init and so on.

--
see shy jo