CONFIDENTIAL

	ABACHA?S ROYAL FAMILY ESTATE DEVELOPERS/CONSULTANT

ATTN:
Dear,

I am delighted to write this letter to you hoping that
you will understand my predicament and answer Back
without hesitation. I am DR MRS MARYAM ABACHA the wife
of the late Nigerian head of State GENERAL SANI
ABACHA.
   	I got your contact through business inquires from
the chamber or commerce as I was making contact for a
Honest foreigner who will help save my life and my
children, hence our country has been frustrating us
since the death of my husband.
   	I am in possession of $35 000.000 (THIRTY FIVE
MILLION U.S DOLLARS) which I want to invest in your
country. For your clarification and understanding,
this money is in a box which was deposited with the
finance and security company in disguise as a family
effect since 5th of May 1999, is not an ill gotten
wealth rather, it was generated from my Organization
FAMILY SUPPORT PROGRAM (F.S.P). I will enlighten you
more of this organization if you indicate a helping
interest to secure this money on my behalf.
   	On your acceptance to render this assistance to
me, I will instruct the finance company to effect a
change of ownership of this fund in your name as the
bona-fide owner/my next of kin to enable you retrieve
the fund, also I will disclose to you the country and
the name of the finance and security company where
this money is being deposited.
   	What I demand from you is to arrange and go to the
finance company where this money is being deposited
   And claim it. It is very ideal you forward to me
your private telephone and fax numbers / Company
Profile, Occupation, enable me send all relevant
documents pertaining the deposit of this fund for your
study.  Bear in mind that this transaction demands
absolute confidentiality because properties, assets
and bank accounts both local and international bearing
the ABACHA?S family name, are being ordered to be
confiscated by the Already elected civilian President
of Nigeria (President Olusegun Obasanjo) hence I will
not want to be exposed. For your knowledge, 20% of
this fund $35 000.000 (THIRTY FIVE MILLION U.S
DOLLARS) will be given to you if you assist me to
secure this fund and another 5% has been set aside for
all the expenses you might incur during the process of
securing this fund.   Example: TELEPHONE BILLS, HOTEL
BILLS, FLIGHT BILLS and other miscellaneous expenses.
   	When you must have taken the agreed percentage,
you will use part of the balance to buy a living house
for my family there in your country, where we shall
live in future and the remaining part will be kept for
investment package also in your country, which will be
under your supervision.
   	Contact me immediately, as I and my son (ABAS
ABACHA) who knows everything as regards to this
business is longing to have a talk with you. And bear
in mind that this is the only remaining fund for the
survival of my family.
   Thanks for your anticipated c-operation. You can
also contact me via my alternative email address
MARYABA44@yahoo.com

   Yours sincerely,
  DR.MARYAM ABACHA