common-lisp policy?

Hello,

I would like to document the now de-facto use of common-lisp-controller
for common-lisp compilers and libraries in debian.

This should follow the perl policy:

| 12.X. Common Lisp compilers and libraries
| -----------------------------------------
|
|      Common Lisp compilers and libraries should use the common-lisp-controller
|      package to register and unregister themselves. Compilers are urged to support
|      the "install-defsystem" message to speedup startup times.

and they would use another virtual package:

lisp-compiler

Please CC me on replies as I'm not on the mailing list.

Groetjes, Peter

--
It's logic Jim, but not as we know it. | pvaneynd@debian.org
"God, root, what is difference?" - Pitr|