Re: New sub menu for Games/

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 06:44:17PM +0200, Josef Spillner wrote:

> I'd like to propose a new sub menu for the Games menu to be added to
> the menu policy.  Three of our applications are not games, but
> rather tools to access games in order to start online gaming
> sessions.

I don't quite understand.  We already have several game clients, which
are not, strictly speaking, games themselves.  For example, the
freeciv and mud clients.  How are these new "tools" different from
those?  In particular, the mud clients, which aren't tied to any
particular game.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single